This privacy statement describes how Oneup Market collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Website: www.oneupmarket.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
● Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
● Billing Information, such as billing address
● Unique Identifiers, such as user name, account number, password
● Preferences Information, such as marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you:
Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer, such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
● Fulfill your order
● Send you an order confirmation.
● Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable services
● Send you requested service information
● Send service updates or warranty information
● Respond to customer service requests
● Administer your account
● Send you a newsletter
● Send you marketing communications
● Respond to your questions and concerns
● Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
● Conduct research and analysis
● Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as drawing your website analytics data. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information.
● as required by law
● when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
● if Oneup Market is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
● to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
● Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Oneup Market. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
To purchase from us, you must use our shopping cart provider to finalize and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or using a notice on this Site before the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.